At emids, you solve healthcare challenges that matter. Your first step: understand the challenge, understand the domain.
We empower you to be a business technologist – comfortable with the client’s healthcare business landscape as much as with IT. This fluency in healthcare is developed through a robust learning program.
- Basic and advanced healthcare courses help understand the domain fundamentals.
- A healthcare lab simulates the US healthcare ecosystem and offers hands-on learning.
- The Client University provides an orientation to the customer’s IT landscape.
- Domain boot-camps with intense, hands-on classroom and practical sessions drive depth in relevant areas of work.
We help some of the leading names in the US healthcare industry challenge what’s possible. Changing business models and regulatory requirements make it imperative that we deliver only the latest and the best technology solutions, adopting the latest methodologies and technical tools.
- Training Programs give professionals new to the healthcare IT industry a head start.
- Technology boot-camps provide intense, hands-on and project oriented learning programs on .NET, Java, BI/Data Management and other tools.
- Technology and industry certification courses for MSFT MVP, HL7 and Java ensure skill upgrade.
- Practice Lead Solution and Accelerator Development programs bring opportunities to build forward-looking technology components, which are later deployed as part of our customer solutions.
First-time manager. Fresh graduate. Or IT industry veteran. No matter the age or experience, if you are new to the healthcare domain, working on complex projects and responding to the fast-paced industry changes can be daunting.
Our multi-layered leadership development program nurtures your competence. It creates situational awareness, empowers you to make strategic, meaningful decisions, and equips you to respond to challenges.
- Soft skills training builds communication capabilities.
- LEAD, a program for first-time managers, teaches the basics of situational leadership.
- SUMMIT, a program for experienced managers, imparts a more strategic outlook to help nurture teams and enhance your span of impact.
- Executive Mentoring programs afford a great way to learn from the senior most leaders within the organization.