- May 28, 2015
Does the prospect of meeting people who are stalwarts in their field excite you? Do you have the acumen to identify business needs and bridge that gap with the right resource?
We are looking for an Account Manager who will actively support a broad spectrum of client business units with recurring, rapid turn-around recruitment needs. While screening candidates, you will be required to leverage your personal networks and third party relationships to find the best match. We don’t really want to end up with the square plug, round hole scenario.
Additionally, you will work with the Portfolio Leader to generate project related work opportunities from those positions and the business leaders that those resources work for. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, with high energy and strong work ethic, to thrive in a fast-paced and performance-driven environment.
You will be in charge of :
- Developing and securing employment opportunities on behalf of the target client.
- Networking with businesses, trade associations and other groups.
- Tracking current employment trends and labor market information by researching web sites, attending meetings, maintaining contacts with professional/ community organizations.
- Building relationships with client business leaders to identify service opportunities and employment/ project needs.
- Expanding relationships with existing business customers and marketing additional candidates who would benefit them.
- Building a pipeline of qualified candidates to fill open positions, screening them according to the job requirements, referring them to interviews, and following-up with the employer.
We will see you support interviews, and onboarding and compliance processes through the client’s Fieldglass procurement system. We would like you to be prompt and professional at all times, consistently meet placement goals and prepare reports.
You will have the added responsibility of contributing to the overall positive morale of the organization.
We expect you to have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Three to five years staffing experience with Business to Business experience in the Healthcare IT space.
- Strong recruiting background with an interest in Account Management.
- Demonstrated ability to generate leads, recruit candidates, close deals and deliver results.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, CRM applications and online sourcing tools.
What we really require is a thorough people-person who can communicate effectively, effortlessly and is always determined to reach out.