- May 28, 2015
Do the words HL7, EDI/X12, Agile, SQL, Selenium, HP UFT gear you up to take on any challenge that comes your way?
As a Senior QA Analyst, you will face rigorous testing scenarios that will push your capabilities to the limit and help you discover some that you didn’t know existed.
As part of the test planning portfolio, your key deliverables will involve test plans, strategies, test environment plans, test execution plans, test data, and test coverage. You will be required to set and monitor test execution rates, and spot any possible defects. Also, document risks and assist Scrum Master with mitigation approaches.
Test validation will require you to carry out smoke tests, acceptance testing, manual exploratory testing, incremental integration regression product testing, end to end testing execution, support release regression, and UAT.
The role involves a whole lot of reporting too. It includes project status reports, daily test reports, defect summaries and mitigation plans.
Must have skills include:
- More than seven years of work experience.
- Working with a test team in an agile development environment.
- Three – five years QA experience in a high-tech environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SDLC and QA methodologies (Smoke, Functional, Integration, Regression, System, Black box, White box, Performance, Load and Boundary testing).
- Experience in testing tiered web based applications (ASP, .NET, Java, HTML, XML) utilizing a relational database back-end (Oracle and SQL).
Good to have:
- Experience with configuration management and deployment activities.
- Unit testing support experience.
- One year experience with Selenium, IBM Rational Functional Tester, HP Quick Test or comparable.
- Minimum three years of healthcare experience.